Join your voices with ours in the performance opportunity of a lifetime, and together let’s impact your community for good, while impacting lives in Africa forever.
- Have you ever desired for your voice to make a difference that extends far beyond beautiful music, but not known how?
- Have you ever wanted to be a part of something bigger, something that is changing lives and reaching hearts?
- Have you ever dreamed of visiting Africa, or at least bringing beautiful African children to your hometown?
If so, then we are glad you found us! For 30 years the heart of the AFRICANCHILDRENSCHOIR has been to show the beauty, dignity, and faith of Africa’s children to audiences all across the west, while raising support for thousands of children just like them all across the African continent. We are excited to extend an invitation for you to join us!
There are two ways you can do this.
- The primary way to do this is to Host a Joint-Choir Benefit Concert with the Choir.
- Join us for a performance as we tour through your town. We will invite your choir to sing the South African National Anthem with us during a pre-scheduled concert event.
Benefit Concerts With the AFRICANCHILDRENSCHOIR
Your Choir has the opportunity to invite our Grammy-nominated Children’s Choir onto your stage and into your homes as we rehearse, perform, and share meals together. Join us in performance by hosting a ticketed benefit concert whose proceeds will go to support our areas of greatest need in Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, and beyond. Each choir will perform their own set, and then collaborate on 2-3 songs. All of our events have ended with thunderous applause from an audience who is blown away by the talent and potential that they are invited to not only experience, but continue supporting!
“This past February 2014, the ACC came to perform two benefit concerts with my choirs in Plymouth and Duxbury, Massachusetts. After preparing songs to sing with ACC, both choruses took the stage in the spirit of collaboration and bridged continents and cultures with music. Both concerts had an immeasurable impact on the children, audience members, and their communities. These young singers shared an experience that will remain with them forever. I had always thought that bringing these choruses together would be an amazing experience for my students. As I stood listening to them perform together, I realized that I had no idea how amazing it would be. I am grateful that I was able to be a part of this and I am looking forward to next year when we will once again bring these children together in song. “
Kathy McMinn, Choral Director, Plymouth Public Schools and
South Shore Conservatory
We want to come to your community next! Click to download our Info Flyer for more information, and then email us TODAY at email@example.com to be in touch with a staff member about hosting the AFRICANCHILDRENSCHOIR in your own auditorium.